Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Springing to action...

Last night I managed to follow along with the 'slow' video and keep up. Only got the wrong foot twice. lol! (Case of wrong foot right rhythm). At least I kept going rather than crumbling to a halt.

Which was a nice milestone.

Only thing is I'm starting to doubt myself. Was reading the glossary at back of book. And started to think but that's not what I'm doing..but it looks/sounds okay to me?* Maybe I'm getting the wrong end of the stick?

*Spring R Straight tap L in place...I think I might be doing more of a hop than a spring


btw. On a side note. Managed to get dots for fisherman's hornpipe the other day...and I'm noticing a nice 'bounce' when I play it on fiddle. Maybe learning to dance does help playing music. Gotta get the hang of it on melodeon next.

No comments:

Post a Comment