Monday, March 19, 2012

Double shuffle...I may have just got it

I was just trying everything the other day to try and get double shuffle to work.

1 - Danced along to DVD (slow speed) 5 times.
2 - Turned round so I wasn't facing the screen and danced along 3 times.
3 - I also do straight shuffles instead of rounded ones as suggested.

Something dawned on me...if I didn't listen to the melody closely like I usually do I could dance to it much easier...as long as I remembered to do the double shuffle at the right time. It meant I could have brain free to count steps rather than concentrating on the beat. This seemed quite counter intuitive so I put it to the test. Used the 'slow' and 'medium' music on the CD to dance to...and it...worked well it seems to work.

I shall have to try it again and see if it works now I've had time to 'forget' and see if it works without having double shuffled all evening first.

No comments:

Post a Comment