Sunday, May 13, 2012

May 2012 - Update

I know I've been a little remiss with my posting over the year so far. But I don't want to be boreing you with repetitive posts. Hence why I try to focus on trying to get one post done a month with a little summary of what I've been up to. 
Lets start with music...as since the workshop I've been trying my hand at waltz clog dance I've been trying to find a waltz I can play competantly (ideally in key of G) that 'fits' and isn't boring. This is proving to be quite tricky.
In other news next month will be the first anniversary of my starting to learn clog. So I shall have to think up something clever to post to commemorate the event.

Today I decided to do a few videos. 
Firstly went over some of the steps I struggled with when I started...

First Schottiche Progression

Second Schottiche Progression

I also had a go at a step I've not tried until now. Umpas.
That will leave just the twizzles I haven't had a go at in the beginner section yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment