Monday, September 2, 2013

Long time no see....I'm back

Yes I know I've been remiss in my posting. But the next few weeks I will be practicing intensely. trying to master or at least get a vague grip on the double shuffle and memorizing a routine.


Although doing the lindy hop I'm getting better at remembering steps in a short amount of time.
I did a run through sans clogs the other day while waiting for the bus - I know got some odd looks - but I remembered most of it. I think my shuffles are stronger than ever.

And all that bouncing in lindy hop has helped get a soft bounce rather than the usual elephant falling to earth 'hops'. lol! I also don't step on my own toes so much. But I do have to really resist the urge to throw my arms around now.

As I'm going to enter the novice section....

No comments:

Post a Comment